wormy

wormy
This is the bookworm that is going to help me rate books that I read! If you want to learn more about wormy visit my post About The Bookworm.

Friday, April 22, 2011

About the Bookworm

I'm Beka and I love to read books, but what I find is there are books that I like and books that are not so great.  I usually like to read kids books because I am a kid.  I will always be completely truthful.  I will rate my books by worms five worms being it was the best book ever zero worms being a the worst possible book ever.















I really like fiction, historical fiction, realistic fiction, fantasy, and chose your own adventure books.  Science fiction is my least favorite genre.  My favorite author so far is Tamora Pierce I verrry highly recommend her.  I love books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment