wormy

wormy
This is the bookworm that is going to help me rate books that I read! If you want to learn more about wormy visit my post About The Bookworm.

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Long Way from Chicago / A Year Down Yonder

A Long Way from Chicago is written by Richard Peck.  Two kids go to their grandmas house every year.  Their Grandma is anything but usual.  The first year at her house they see a corps!  There is a lot more than that they visit grandma seven times.  I don't think I could last.  Grandma is larger than life and just as intertaning I hope you like the book.

  A Year Down Yonder is written by Richard Peck.  Mary Alice one of the kids now has to brave a entire year with grandma.  Never try to predict what happens around grandma, and guess what happens when a storm blows in.

A Long Way from Chicago:


A Year Down Yonder:

No comments:

Post a Comment