wormy

wormy
This is the bookworm that is going to help me rate books that I read! If you want to learn more about wormy visit my post About The Bookworm.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sideways Stories from Wayside School

Sideways Stories from Wayside School is written by Louis Sachar.  So before I tell you about the book I must tell you something.  The kids at Wayside say you are the weirdest kids ever.  The Wayside school  was supposed to be built with thirty classrooms all in a row but there was a terrible mistake. It was built thirty stories high with one classroom on each floor.  The kids at the school are just as funny as the school itself.  I bet you go or went to a school  but I bet you did not go to school with a kid who can only read upside down.  You will meet Mrs. Gorf, the meanest teacher to be eaten. You will meet Mrs. Jewls the teacher they now have.  You will not meet Miss Zarves and you will get to know all the other students in Mrs. Jewls' class.  You will know these people, but you will never guess what happens with Sammy the new kid or what happens to the school on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment