wormy

wormy
This is the bookworm that is going to help me rate books that I read! If you want to learn more about wormy visit my post About The Bookworm.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Teacher is an Alien

My teacher is an Alien is written by Bruce Conville. My teacher is an alien is about a teacher who does not come back from spring break and they get a very weird sub. A girl, Susan, follows him home and discovers that he is an alien.Her friend, Peter, and she went into the alien's house to find evidence that he is an alien. They do find evedens, but I am not going to tell you what it is. They work hard to stop the alien. Do you think they prevail.

It is a great story and it has wonderful vocabulary such as grudgingly and philistine. It is fantastic because it has three books in the same series that talk about basically the same subject. I have not read them, but I hope to read and review them soon.

1 comment: